Saturday, July 4, 2009

Email from Dikki Heriatna, alumni 91

Dear Markasilusi,
Congratulation to the established Alumni SMAN 1 Sukaresmi Association. I always remember when I used to study at SMAN 1 Sukaresmi. But I lost contact with my class mates due to my study in Yogyakarta (1994-1999) and presently I have been living in Samarinda, East Kalimantan since 2000. I have a Dayak Etnic wife, a daughter and a son.
My expectation to all of alumni is, if you know something about my lost classmate, her name is Dessy Rukmana (1991), kindly confirm and send me her mobile phone number, if any. I tried to search and asked about her existence, but not found.
To markasilusi admin, I would like to thanks for your kind attention and assistance to have my email posted. I really appreciate it.

To Lia : would you please help me if you know my search above, please reply as soon as possible!

Best Regards
Dikki/1991

dikki_heriatna@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.